CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a Beautiful Blog

A few months ago I found this blog on blogspot and was following it for a few weeks. As with most things in my life I get overwhelmed and forget about somethings I had been doing (almost like the forgetting to take care of myself for the past 2 years). Out of the blue this morning a friend sent me a link to the blog I had been following. Please go take a look at her journey. I think it is absolutely amazing how she has journaled about her journey. I have tried to do this myself but just didn't always have the emotional strenght to do it. All I can say is what a beautiful blog.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I've been addicted to Boothe from day one. She has amazing courage to be so raw, so real with her emotions. I'm glad you follow her as well as I know, that you, can relate. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I want to meet Boothe! She is a true testament to what it means to walk with the Lord daily. Thank you for sharing her blog with us. I'm glad you have found a sister who can relate to your experience and grief.