CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew

Dear Andrew,

On the day you were born all of our dreams came true. You were the completion to our little family. What we didn't know at the time was that you were better and that you were more. You were are special baby that was truly too good to live on this earth with man. God truly gave us a wonderful blessing the day you came into this world.

Andrew, we are so grateful for the time we had to be your Mommy and Daddy here on this earth. We will always remember the precious moments that God gave us with you. We are honored to be your parents and were were privileged to have the chance to hold you as you left this earth for your journey into our Lord's kingdom.

Everyday without out you is a little more bearable but there is just so much of me that still feels lost. Some days I just don't know how I will go one without you. We think of you every day and you will always be part of our family. On days like today I think of your every hour and recreate the moments we had with you this side of heaven. But for now I can only imagine you surrounded by God's glory and walking in His presence! I can only imagine that one day I will be reunited with you again in Heaven - and all the pain of missing you will disappear - FOREVER! One day our family will all be reunited in heaven.

We will never forget you, my beautiful boy.

We love you and miss you.

Mommy


"You will never be completely happy on earth simply because you were not made for earth. Oh, you will have moments of joy. You will catch glimpses of light. You will know moments or even days of peace. But they simply do not compare with the happiness that lies ahead."
Max Lucado

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank goodness we have the faith and hope of Heaven! I can't wait to meet sweet Andrew there as well!

Unknown said...

I'm praying for all of you today, Rhandi. I'm amazed at how God has used this trial to strengthen your faith and joy in Him. May He bless this time for you and your family.