So I'm on my way out of town in the morning to go to San Antonio. No we are not going on one of our mini vacations that we have planned for the summer. I'm going out of town for a HAZMAT training with most of the people that I work with. I'm rooming with my friend Amy. Amy is the mom of 5 girls. She is like Super Mom on crack. She home schools her girls and even works at the Poison center. Her youngest is William's age so at one point she was also breastfeeding, doing cloth diapers, and I think making her own baby food (though I was really trying to talk her out of it--she has enough on her plate). I really don't know how she does it all. The best part of having Amy as a friend is that she is real mom. She doesn't try to act perfect like Bree Hodge . I think Amy and I are more like Lynette Scavo meaning we are their for our family and friends and forget to take the time for ourselves. That is why I'm excited to have 2 days with no hubby or kids. It might be training for work but I see it more as a girls weekend and we need it! Heck if you have to be at a conference you might as well do it right. I booked us rooms here and this weekend just happens to be the last weekend of Fiesta!
Oh--can you tell that I'm excited that the writers strike is over! All of my shows are back with new episodes. Don't forget tonight Grey's Anatomy is back!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Viva Fiesta!
Posted by Rhandi at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Have fun! We lived in San Antonio for two years but never did Fiesta. Not quite the place for an alcoholic hubby...The whole town shuts down for like 10days and trash doesn't even run! Craziness!
Have a great time. You deserve it! Hotel looks nice...
Post a Comment