
So our vacation to Fiesta...oops I mean conference to San Antonio went well. Here is a picture of our group while still warming up to the fiestivites on Friday night. We did pick up the lady in the orange. She is from the Galveston Poison Center. We all agree that we want to adopt her to the Poison Center in Temple. I think that might be a hard sell considering all we have is Lake Belton and no real beaches.
As far the rest of our time we decided that whatever happens in San Antonio, stays in San Antonio. :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Adios Fiesta!
Posted by Rhandi at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
My question is...where is your flower wreath now??
Actually I bought that for Allyson and she has been wearing it cause ya know she is a princess!
I'm glad you had a good time. Also, I haven't seen you in person in awhile, so this was my first chance to see you since your new lifestyle changes. You look beautiful! (You always have, but you know what I mean :) I'm so proud of you for sticking with your healthy eating and exercising. I know it's not easy but I'm sure you feel fabulous (and look it too!)
Post a Comment