So remember this post? Brian actually did well and got this for me for Mother's Day. I'm so impressed he got something that I wanted and even before the holiday. He actually didn't mean to give it to me this early but he accidently opened the package when it came in the mail. Either way, I'm excited to finally have this shirt!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That's sweet that he remembered. Setting a standard to live up to...
Ok, what color did he get you. Maybe Gregg will get me the "that's how I roll"...Wait, I bought myself a Kenny Chesney concert ticket (to go w/a girlfriend)...
Oh, I've been meaning to tell you that I bought the cutest tshirt at Walmart for like $6 that has a crab on it and says "crabby". And I thought you might need one/want too...:-)
I got the rocky road color so it is brown with a pink emblem. Okay I so need a crabby shirt!
Post a Comment