I just wanted to thank everyone for their phone calls, emails, and cards this week. I know that I haven't gotten in touch with everyone but truly things are okay. I've just been busy with life. I just think this week I scheduled myself to be extra busy just so that I wouldn't be stuck at home with my thoughts. When all of my close friends have asked how I've been doing this week my light hearted answer has been "Well nothing that a little time in the gym and some Xanax won't fix". Well, I now realize that my friends who are pharmacists are now a little shall we say concerned with my reply. Just to set the record straight I'm not "abusing or using benzos on a scheduled basis". Last weekend I finished the bottle of Xanax 0.25 mg #60 that was prescribed for me the day Andrew passed. I got a new bottle and used 5 in the past week. So don't worry girls I don't think 65 tabs in 2 years is an "abuse situation" considering the first 3 days after we lost him I probably took "more than prescribed". I know I'm really putting myself out there for this one but I just wanted take care of any unnecessary worrying that might be going on. Trust me, I'm okay and I'm not "under my rock". I've just busy with life and enjoying my kids. Have a Great Weekend!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh the gym and "happy pills"...I need a combo of both each day!
My "happy pill" is Lexapro...
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for helping me feel not so "crazy"! :)
Enjoying your kids and life is a good thing. I'm glad that's what you've been doing under your rock.
Post a Comment