Every Friday I vow that I'm going to do the Flashback Friday photo and every Friday the day just gets away with me. This past Friday was just so crazy that even before Brian left the house he asked me what I was going to do for the day and my only answer was I'm going to just survive. Ever have one of those days? Well, that is where I was. William has two teeth coming in. Allyson was being a sassy three year old who keeps reminding me that she will be four in August. I was a mom on little sleep and had a busy day ahead of me. One day I will get it all together for a Flashback Friday but last Friday was not going to be the day. Maybe this will be the week I get everything done...yea right!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
My new strategy is just stop setting goals! Hang in there. You're a great mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister, pharmacist, etc. It's okay if you don't post a Flashback Friday!
I LOVE the flashbacks! Don't throw in the towel!!!
Post a Comment