CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

I really need some accountability

I'm going to start hitting the gym again. June was basically a bust. I had two weeks that I worked over 40 hours, William was in the ICU, and then we went out of town. If you haven't noticed I'm really good at coming up with an excuse for not going to the gym. I'm really posting this because I'm looking for someone to hold me accountable because I can't seem to do that for myself. William and I are starting Mommy and Me swimming lessons next week but not even that is motivation for me. Hopefully this afternoon I will be in boot camp at 5:30. Please pray that I don't die. Okay, that is a little extreme. Just please pray that I don't embarrass myself by passing out or vomiting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad if you vomit. I had a few students do that in the Boot Camp class I taught in college. You could try my new workout strategy for when I can't get to the gym (or don't want to drive). After the kids go to bed, put on some upbeat music and dance and do squats and stuff or put on some relaxing music and do yoga.

Rhandi said...

Come on Jessica..I'm not going to do anything on my own. :)