CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

You know your a Mom when you own a pink bra designed by Crayola

Last night Brian took Allyson to gymnastics and even wiggle worm William went along for the ride. (His nickname of "Mad Dog" just didn't seem to stick to my lovable baby!) After work I ran home to do some much needed chores around the house. It just amazing how much you can do without a 11 month old stuck to your hip and a 3 year old right behind you talking your ear off. I was straightening up and washing clothes. After the kids came home we had snacks, bath, and bed and I was working on the final load of laundry. All I had left was a load of light clothing. Well I pulled the load out of the dryer and everything is covered in bright pink crayon. Lately Allyson favortie color has been pink. I'm sure I already know what happened. She probably was at school and found a pink crayon that she feel in love with and she "jacked" the crayon to take home! I was just so upset with the laundry but even more upset about my Victoria Secret bra that was in the wash that got the brunt of the crayola markings. It wouldn't be such a big deal except that I just threw out a bunch of bras. Between the nursing bras (that I would have loved to have burned) and the ones that don't fit from the weight loss I was down to that one bra and need a much needed bra shopping trip. So today for work I'm wearing a new outfit that I bought with my Biggest Loser winnings and underneath I'm wearing my crayola pink bra. Only a Mommy would understand.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I think you need to take a pic of the bra. If not for the blog but just to remember. I'd love to see a pic of your new outfit too! Go you!

BTW, I love the girly-girl blog look. "Everything happens for a reason" is one of my fav. quotes...

Unknown said...

Hilarious (though not for you)! Say goodbye to owning anything nice for the next, oh...20 years.

Isn't it sad that any time you lose weight the boobs are the first to go? At least sad for me, maybe not my well endowed friends...heehee

I like the new background!