So Saturday we had another session with the trainer. I wasn't really in a great place on Saturday so getting weighed and measured was just icing on the cake. This was the 5th week of having a trainer. No we haven't made it to both sessions every week but we are still getting there when we can so that must count for something. His records show that I have lost 5lbs over the last the last 5 weeks. My records show that I lost 7 lbs. I'm assuming the difference is the bowl of cereal and 2 bottles of water that I drank before his weigh in (okay I didn't know we were being weighed that morning. I would have also wore something lighter. ;) ). Either way based off of the percentage of body fat I have lost 7% of body fat. So in reality I have lost 11 lbs of fat and gained 6lbs of muscle. So yes I may be leaner but still just as mean. :)
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Way to go!! I'm sure you feel great too!
That a girl!
Awesome! I need to visit you...maybe some of your motivation will rub off on me.:)
Post a Comment