So as I was surfing the internet this morning (of course while at work). I came across this article and thought it was a good read. It just helped me validate some of my thoughts/feelings about being married and know that in order to have a wonderful you must really work on it daily. Brian and I have a really great relationship but just like any couple there is always something that could use some improvement (or maybe I'm just really anal and want the "perfect" marriage). Anyway instead of making the New Year's "diet resolution" with everyone else in America (except my skinny friends --yes Tracy I'm talking about you, you are truly my inspiration) I have decided on working on getting my identity back (you know that thing you loose after you have a baby) and figuring out the person I am now. So here is to 2008 and working on a "new and improved me". Well at least for the first two weeks....
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That article hit home - a good read!
Girl, you need to call me every am with your pep-talk - I could bottle you up! Now, let me put down this donut and get to the gym (jk about the donut!).
The sad thing is you knew me at my most pregnant w/ 2nd child self and not before. I am now back to were I was before Macy (size wise) but certainly not skinny by any means! I guess skinny compared to where I was three sizes ago...
Post a Comment