CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Here is the Parenting Book that I would run out and buy

Yes, it is Christmas day and I'm at work and bored out of my mind. Today has been rather slow considering that Galveston (the largest center) is closed. I actually spent 30 minutes on the phone with a little 93 year old lady whose only really issues was that she was lonely and possibly a little crazy (but that is another blog). Usually I would have cut her off and told her that this was an emergency hotline but hey it is Christmas and I did feel bad for her. While I was listening to her tell me her life story I was reading the news online. I came across this entertainment news. Here is a "Christian Parenting" book that I'm going to run out and buy--ha!

0 comments: