
Here it is my very first installment of "Not Me Monday"!!!
This weekend, I did not traumatize William by making him sit on Santa's lap.
I did not buy my friend the exact same gift she bought me for Christmas. We are not winos!
I am not still shopping for my kids for Christmas. I did not finish shopping over a month ago and I’m not buying any more presents.
I did not just buy Allyson an $80 play doll. Now that would be crazy!
I did not do the cardinal sin of Christmas and become one of those horrid "regifters!" No not me...how could I do something like that? Really now...
I did not just work 102 hours on my paycheck that I’m getting the Friday after Christmas. That would not be something crazy that I would do.
So what have you not done this week???????
Monday, December 22, 2008
Not Me Mondays
Posted by Rhandi at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment