I just realized that since I started my new work schedule my blogging has become even more sparse. Something about working 60 hours in one week with the last 20 hours being a graveyard shift has been interesting. I get off of work at 6 am Monday morning (which is the end of the 60 hours)and go back in Tuesday morning at 6 am for the next 2 days to finish off the last 20 hours. I thought this would be great so that I would have 4 days off in a row. Instead I spend those four days just trying to get my sleep and sanity back. One may ask why I do this to myself and the answer is easy. I'm doing it so that Brian can study on the weekend and so I can spend more daytime hours with my kiddos. Oh, the things we do for our family.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Ah, the schedule at CTPC. I miss that job terribly, but not the schedule. You'll pull through. Just don't yell at the stupid people (until you park the call).
Post a Comment