I WILL start blogging again. It seems like sometime during the Olympics I got out of the habit of blogging and just never picked it up again. Just when I thought I would get motivated IKE came to visit Galveston. If that wasn't enough I then had to cram for my toxicology test and well, after that I just didn't have anymore brain power. I really thought I would get something done last week since I was home with the kids for the entire week but I was enjoying my time going to story time, McDonald's, visiting friends and catching up on all my shows (in case you don't know I have like 30 shows programmed on the DVR but that is another blog). So enough of the excuses, I hope I'm back but I can't promise that I will have anything worth reading. :)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Girl, you ALWAYS have something worth reading!!
Post a Comment