Has anyone seen my babies? The last time I turned around I was the mother of a 2 year old and an infant. Tomorrow I will be taking a kindergartener to her first day of school and a toddler to the last year before starting real school curriculum. How did this happen? Time is just getting away so fast. Yesterday, when we were getting ready for Allyson's party I had her doing chores. At the end I told Allyson there was one last thing I needed from her. She replied "what Mamma?” I said can you please stop growing on me? She responded "oh Mamma you are so cute."
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Seriously, I get that.
Macy has textbooks and a desk this yr in 1st grade. I can't take it.
But the chores is good, Macy loves washing dishes and vaccuuming...
is it sad that i feel the same way about jack? i keep a video of him on my desktop from when he was a puppy and watch it over and over again some days. Sigh!
That is too cute (Allyson's comment).I know how you feel - I was at Babies R Us today getting things for baby girl and I told my mother-in-law I felt like I was just there looking at baby furniture for Sterling and now he's a big boy in a big bed!
Post a Comment