Today we had a wonderful day. Brian let me sleep in this morning and took care of the kids. After I woke up I was showered with gifts from the kids. I received VS panties and a Wexler facial kit (see my fav things blog for more info). These gifts are my staple gifts because I really couldn't think of anything I wanted other than a H20 mop (my practical gift). I really would have been fine with the mop but I didn't want to make Brian look bad when people asked what I got for Mother's Day and my response was a mop. Even when you try to justify it by saying that it was something that you really wanted it just usually doesn't go over well. Allyson also gave me her gift that she made in preschool. It was 4 pieces of heart shaped chocolate with a card that she made. The rest of the day was just a lazy Sunday we laid around and didn't do much at all. For dinner Brian and the kids took me to Texas Roadhouse where we ate like little piggies. (I hope Mother's Day calories don't count for my weigh in on Friday..lol.) Then I spent the rest of my day at work. Well that was not so hot but overall, a great day. My favorite part of my day (other than sleeping in) was my card from Allyson that Brian bought. It was a 3 page card that had little blanks that she filled out. My favorite one was name three things you love about your mom. Allyson's response was 1) face, 2) hair, and 3) toes...such a girl.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment