CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Anilla and Jelly

So during our visit at my Grandmother's house my brother made the comment about both kids have double "L's" in their name. He asked if that was intentional or coincidental. One day I will have to share the story on how I came up with William's name but the short story is that it was more coincidental. Anyway he asked if we decided to have another would I use a name with a double "L"? We were just playing around trying to come up with double "L" names. I first said if it was a girl we could name her Vanilla but then decided on Anilla so that it would be Allyson and Anilla. We were trying to come up with a boy's name but were not having any luck. We turned to Allyson and asked her if you had another brother what would you name him? She put her little finger on her mouth, looked up in deep thought and stated "Jelly". It just happened to be a double "L" word...perfect!!! So, maybe if there ever is a Stanford #4 it could possibly be Anilla or Jelly.

On a side note, Allyson has requested a "sister baby" for Christmas. I told her that she put her order in too late and she would have to take that gift request to her Dad..hehe! She wants to name her Bella.

In case you are wondering there are no at the moment for Stanford #4.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny! I like Jelly, so I hope the alleged Stanford #4 someday is a boy.