CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Where does the time go?

I can't believe that it has almost been 3 weeks since my last post. As you can tell once Brian is back in school we barely have time for anything. Things are going well. I have updated about the kids on their website. Thanks for all of the comments via email. Seems like it is hard to comment on this blog without signing up. So if you would like to comment just email me and I can post it on here (or just keep it private :) ). Don't forget to check out my favorite things. I'm going to make an attempt to post more often on my list. This time of year is still my seasonal down time. I hate the weather. It's still cold and raining ( I know Elizabeth is rolling her eyes at me since she lives in Seattle) but it really makes it hard for me to be motivated (okay now other are rolling their eyes thinking that me unmotivated is still very motivated). For me this is my down time. I can't wait for summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Now I can blog on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Just leave a comment with name/URL identity so I have names with comments. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhandi,

Your blog is great! I looked at it a while back, but didn't want to sign up... I know this time of year is hard for you, but I want you to know that there are friends thinking about you (even if they don't blog!!). Your dreams are heavenly - I truly think God is giving you a peek into what it will be like when you are all together again in His presence. What a wonderful gift! I can in no way compare my divorce to your loss, but I do feel the loneliness and great void in what I considered my family. I know that the 3 of us are still a family, but it just doesn't feel right without a husband... The "what could have been" sneaks in and overwhelms me almost daily. Treasure every moment - even the hard times, because God is teaching us "wisdom" - the hardest lesson to learn. Frankly, I could sleep a little easier without so much "wisdom" :) Wishing blessings on you and your family. Hollie