CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Alone with my crazy thoughts....

So many of my friends enjoy reading about the kids on their website but often comment that I don't write much about myself. Well for my close friends and family you know that I'm truly an open book and will talk about any random thought that I have. I don't have a filter on my thoughts that come flying out of my mouth. I have decided to make an attempt to start blogging. This is not going to be some intense look into my psyche or anything like that just a place for my random thoughts. I look at this as free therapy. It helps me look at where I have come from and where I am going. Posting some how gives me more validation of my feelings to know that I'm not alone with my crazy thoughts and that others may understand where I'm coming from in this crazy world that we live in....

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Whoo hoo! You did it! I can't wait to read about your craziness!